Thursday, June 19, 2014

About me

Namaste,
I am Kalyan Lamsal. I am a true blood Nepali trekker  Adventure Blood born in a Mountaineering area of Dhading. I really love going for Himalayan Treks. I have been involved with many Treks and Expeditions, exploring the Magnificent Himalayas. I have been to the Everest, Dolpa, Kanchanjanga, Makalu Barun, Upper Mustang, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manang, Humla, Jumla, Ghorepani Poonhill, Chisapani - Nagarkot etc.

It’s been 11years  since I've started going Trekking as a Professional Guide, my License no. is 9114  given to me by the Government of Nepal - Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation. I have done most of the Hardest Treks open for Tourists by the Nepal Tourism Board. I felt that its really necessary for Clients to have a Trained and Experienced Guide together. Thus I advise that Trekking here in Off seasons can be really Tough and
I wish you wouldn't get Lost or get yourself into Trouble,plus you know you get to share so much of your Experiences as well as his. Both's knowledge is Doubled.

Kalyan Lamsal

No comments:

Post a Comment